Friday, September 30, 2011

Zucchini Fritters.....yum :)

(This awesome photo is from the blog site : thepistachioproject.blogspot.com)

Yesterday morning I attempted to make pumpkin muffins. Let's just say they were not stellar. Ok....let's be honest, they weren't even a little bit tasty.
So it's back to the drawing board for the pumpkin muffin recipe.
In the meantime I wanted to share a recipe link to some truly wonderful Zucchini Fritters I found while I was cruising around on Pinterest (It's my latest obsession!....)
My friend Amy said it best when she said that Pinterest is like a shiney new FREE magazine to look through every day!
These fritters are wonderful and even the hubby enjoyed them. I substituted coconut flour in place of the whole wheat flour and they turned out great! I'll be adding some finely diced onion to my next batch. I have found some great recipes and "pinned" them onto my "Gliaden free, corn free and casein free" board on Pinterest. If you are interested in checking them out you can click on the red "follow me on Pinterest" link at the top right hand of the page.

2 comments:

Regena said...

Well, at least you liked them and they did get fried. I'll keep an eye out for recipes too, especially the bread/cookie type cuz flours seem to be the big problem.

Denise said...

I'm not a zucchini fan but these look yummy. I printed the recipe and can't wait to give them a try. Thanks for sharing!

Post a Comment