Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Roasted Red Pepper Hummus

If you would have told me a year ago that my favorite snack
would be raw cauliflower and roasted red pepper hummus
I would have doubled over laughing!

Guess what?
I love this stuff!!!
Give it a whirl....
you might just love it too!
Of course you can eat it with flat bread or pita chips,
but I'm watching my carbs and the crunch of the 
raw cauliflower satisfies my need for crunchy goodness :)

Roasted Red Pepper Hummus

1 - 15oz can Organic Garbanzo beans - drained
1 tsp sea salt
1/3 cup tahini
1/4 cup fresh lemon juice
2 cloves shallots or garlic
1/3 jar roasted red bell peppers (about 1 whole roasted pepper)

Place all ingredients into your food processor and blend until smooth.

Refrigerate any leftovers.
I like to keep this in the fridge to snack on during the week.
Hope you like it as much as I do!


0 comments:

Post a Comment